Child with high fever, giving crocin and Zupar. Dengue and Malaria clear. Possible illness?

hi, my 2. 5 yrs old son is having high fever for last 6 days, we have done Malaria and Dengue test which is clear. The fever is in little control with Crocin or Zupar and goes as high as 103.8 in the night. The urine test shows pus cells 5-6 and ephithelial cells 8-10, with large Amorphous deposits. The ESR is 18, WBC 13.24 and PLT 309. The doctor has not yet given any anti biotic, what should i do? what could be the possible illnesses?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013