Child with high fever and cold, prescribed swich, airomol and crocin. Is it safe to give so many medicines?

Hello son is 4 yrs 2 months old and weigh 16.4 kg...he is suffering from. cough and cold for d past three days and high fever was there for d past two has prescribed syrup swich,airomol pd and and coscopin ...however yesterday he was coughing non stop so they added omnacortil and rapitus as well...there is also crocin going for it ok to give soany medicines together ..also since omnacortil is a steroid does it have any adverse effect on ky child...thanx
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013