Child with hiccups after eating food and constipation problem. Does eating egg cause hiccups?

Hi Doc, my 2 years old daughter is having hicupps since last evening when ever she is eating something, actually, she is also facing constipation ..n due to that her stomach is not getting empty, can u please tell me why she is having hicupps again and again ...actually she does not likes egg, but yesterday evening she ate 1 full egg omelette with sauce, n after that only the hiccups started, n she has not passed stool since day before yesterday...please answer my query... Thanx.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013