Child with headache and cold. Talking unrelated things after taking wykoryl. Medication side effects?

Hi.. my daughter is of 10 year age.. she was having cold headache.. I gave her half tab of 7 pm then gave her half tab at 10.30 as she was sleepy andi thought it will bediffdifficult to give her tab once she goes to sleep. She could not sleep whole night. And was complqining heavy hands, and also she is talking some nonsense like she is forced to take 40 roties and all..she is an intelligent child.. is this overdose of wykoryl which is causing this ? If yes then what should I do ?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Wikoryl contains 500mgs of Acetaminophen, 5mgs of Phenylehprine and 5mgs of Chlorpheniramine. You child is 10yrs old and you have given her two doses of half tab of wikoryl at 3.hrs 30mins interval. Better if you give it 6hrly basis. The problem is Chlorpheniramine which causes increasesd sedation leading to drowsiness, dizziness, confusion, blurred vision, and Restlessness, shallow breathing, hallucinations, irritability by causing paradoxical nervousness.