Child with frequent red bump on face, red under his left eye. Suggestion?

my 2 year old son has had red bumps on his face that come and go and he will only have one at a time. He got one last Sunday that went away in a couple of days, then got another one on Wednesday and now has another one today. They don t seem to itch him, but they are red bumps. Also on Friday under his left eye was all red. I am concerned
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013

Thank you for your query.

If the red bumps just appear and disappear then I do not think that you should worry about it. In case they are increasing in size or are troubling your son then you need to worry. These could be just some insect bite.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son an early recovery.

Rajiv K Khandelwal