Child with frequent headache and legs and arm feeling shaky. CAT scan and blood test normal. Cause for these symptoms?

My six year old daughter has been complaing of her leg and arms feeling shaky on the inside, she gets headaches on a regular basis and upset stomach with it, what could this be? I have had blood work on her, came back normal. She has also had catscan for her frequent headaches. The pediatrician wasnt sure. Other than that shes healthy and active, but it does seem to really bother her. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013