Child with frequent fever, X- ray shows ill defined opacity present in right side lung. Have enlarged glands below ears with discharge. Solution?

Hi Sir, my son is now 1.5 year old and from last 6 months he was having fever very frequently.i have done a full health check up for him.x ray report shows- ill defined opacity present in right lower side of lungs-? Infective change. And mantaux report shows-15mm induratio.could u plz tell me what would be the problem with my son.weight-12.25 and having enlargement of glands below both the ears.left ear discharge
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that your child might have Primary complex.
Consult pediatrician and get him examined.
After examination he will prescribe line of treatment.
ok and bye.