Child with fever, vomiting, ear infection, developed diarrhea. Taken augmentin DDS and ear drops. Developed rashes. Is this drug reaction?

My son who z 18+ months had fever and vomiting for the past two days. He was detected with an ear infection and was given ear drops and an antibiotic( Augmentin DDS). His fever and vomiting has come down but he has developed diarrhea which is watery. He has also developed rashes around the area. The course of the antiobiotic was for 10 days and i have given it only for 3 days. Wat could be the reason behind this? Should I stop the antibiotic? Please advise?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012