Child with fever, stomach pain. Suffering regularly. Should I ask for a referral back to paediatrician ?

Hi I have a 5 year old daughter who has had a fever and stomach pains for the last 4 days. She also suffered an episode of this in January. She attended the paediatrician for a year when she was three years old as she suffered these symptoms regularly. The abdo pains usually coincide with a fever, virus cold etc, ? Mesanteric adenitis . Her feacal calprotectin levels have been elevated in the past ( around 400) on first testing and always outside the normal range. Very concerned that these symptoms have re-appeared, should I ask for a referral back to paediatrician ?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013