Child with fever, headache and pain in the head. Nose bleeding. What can be done?

hi My son has been very unwell for the past week now the first 3-4 days he was complaining of headaches and had a temperature of 40 degrees that was not coming down i was giving medicine every 4 hours he was very unwell in himself... then now hes still complaining his head is hurting but hes very bunged up in the nose but his nose is bleeding quite alot he still seems very unwell... I am wondering is there anything else i could do as he doesnt seem to be getting much better?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013