Child with fever, congestion and stomach pain, diagnosed as upper respiratory infection. Suggestion?

My 2 year old son has a fever , congestion that he has had for about 3 weeks now and occasional stomach pain. He has been to the er about two weeks ago when he was really bad. I couldn t bring his fever down then and he was crying and hold his chest/stomach. The results from the er was just that he had and upper respiratory infection. Nothing was abnormal with his x-ray or anything. I dont know what to do. He is not in much pain like he was before but hejis still hurting every now and again. Today he has 4 episodes since about 5:30pm. Any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013