Child with fever, cold and lack of appetite. Given ibuprofen. Further treatment?

3 year old is fine during the day,complained of being cold but didn t feel warm when put to be, about 1115 pm last night had fever of 103.8 n was restless gave ibuprofen n bath n went down to 100.6. Tonight he complained of being cold and then when getting dressed for bed, felt warm with fever of 101.2 so gave ibuprofen n now he s in bed and is restless. Appetite alittle diminished, eats then says his tummy is full. What could be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013