Child with fever, cold and cough. Light colored stools. Need to go to emergency?

Hi, my 1 year old doughter has been running a fever for 3 days on and off. I thought it was a cold since she was coughing a little but she is not coughing no more but the fever persits. Her stools have been very pale yellow. She is eating, drinking and playing normal. When she gets the fevrs she does act like she dsnt feel well but still eats, drinks and plays. I am oviously concern but I dnt want to be alarmed. Should I be making a trip to urgent care?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013