Child with fever, cardiology reports showed bicuspid. Is it serious?

hi doctor good morning : my son is 13 years old now is in 9th standard once he had fever and local doctor told to check his heart .then i took him to naryan hrudalaya in bangalore 6 years back his reports says he is having bicuspid and after that i consulted 2-3 doctors they said it is normal nothing to worry. but so far by god grace nothing problem he is well . but as general i want to ask the details of this i am very scared
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Hi Dear,
For six years child is symptom free. appears to be every thing normal. For a safer side and for self satisfaction one can think of a blood test ASO titre and color doppler echocardiopgraphy. Hope this will clear all your doubts.