Child with fever and greenish stool. Had diarrhea. Given bactrim, brufen+, paracetamol. Now?

My baby of 11 moths has hot a sort of Diarrhea some 8 days back, I immediately stopped his normal milk and gave him anti-diarrhea milk plus serum . The diarrhea stops but the stool remains very soft with a very bad smell. After some 3 days he started to have fever and we brought him to his ped whom gave him bactrim and brufen+ paracetamol and the normal serums etc. However after almost 4 days of meds, the fever has dropped but his head remains a bit hot. He is also having a greenish stool semi liquid and with a very bad smell. Can you please let me know if this is normal.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013