Child with factor fifty and olive skin, gets hot, dry rash followed by peeling, face grows brown on slightest sun ray. Treatment advise?

hi my daughter has olive skin howver when we go abroad she gets a hot dry rash on her inside arms neck tops of feet and back of legs which feel very hot. her neck then scales and peels like a chemical peel even though she has on factor fifty and is kept out of the sun . her face is clear and goes brown at the slightest sun ray we have seen many doctors no cure say take antihistamines /calciun vit b its like her skin has no oil she is 13 and progressing noram through puberty ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012