Child with ear infections and bronchitis. SED rate 93. Given antibiotics. Had pale dark circles. Is it side effects?

My son is 3 that past few months he has been sick almost every other week, ear infections, bronchitis (we live in a smoke free home) hand foot mouth, slap cheek. You name it he has been getting it. His pediatrician ran test finally this past week and it came back all normal except his SED rate came back a 93. Right now he has an ear infection and bronchitis. And the DR. has him on a 14 day antibiotic. He started Tues vomiting and diarrhea. He is playing and eating and drinking but not his normal activity. His eyes look glazed and droppy he is very pale and today for a few hours his lips were blue. We gave him his inhaler treatment and that seemed to bring back color into his lips. But just looking at him he doesn t look himself like I said very pale dark circles under eyes. I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012