Child with craniosynostosis, has a dent on the forehead. Had used helmet. Is it concerning?

My son had Craniosynostosis , had surgery then wore a helmet for 17 months. He is now 2 and a couple of weeks ago I noticed a verticle line on his forehead from his hairline to his eyebrow. It turned into a light bruise then disappeared. Last week i noticed it is now a dent (verticle) it s not always prominent, but especially when he s concentrating you can see it. I thought by now it would go away, but it hasn t. Should I be concerned or should I give it longer to go away?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012