Child with cough/cold. Blood test done. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

my son is three and half years old and had consistent cold cough problem.his plate count and wbc count had been done and it shows three lacs of platecount and wbc is eleven thousand five hundred. his allergy profile also done and now doctor prescribe Asthafen syrup and montair +kid tablet. Is his condition serious and do i need to test wbc again?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
From your son blood report it indicates that your son is having some bacterial infection as his wbc count is quite high.
Platelet count is normal.
Consult your doctor and get examined.
With one course of antibiotic your child will be alright.
Avoid giving cold drinks.
Ok and bye.