Child with cough and low grade fever. Had taken amoxicillin for ear infections. Vomiting . What is the reason?

My daughter was coughing last week then had a low grade fever . We took her to the doctor on Wednesday and she was prescribed amoxicillin which she has had for 3 other ear infections in the past. The fever clears up quickly & but she still has a cough. We forgot to give her the dose last night at dinner and today she has vomited 4 times but is acting fine and does not appear to have a fever. She will be 2 years old next month. Any idea why she might be vomiting?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013