Child with continuous headaches, sharp chest pains, ear pressure, itchy throat, hot flashes, all tests clear, diagnosed as stress. Suggestion?

My 10 year old daughter has had headaches as long as she can remember. She says it also feels queasy in her head & chest. She also has sharp pains in chest & sinuses at times, pressure in ears, throat itching, hot flashes, tons of mucus . She has had eyes checked, ct scan , mri, allergy testing. All were clear (except ragweed). She has ocular migraines at times. We ve been to so many specialists & all we are told is it is stress. Could it be anything else?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012