Child with congenital scleral cornea cyst, discomfort, cyst recurrence after surgery, no discomfort now. Is there a way to treat with laser?

Hi, My daughter is almost 3yrs old and 6 months ago she was diagnosed a congenital scleral corneal cyst that was growing and causing her disconfort. She underwent surgery and aspiration with a neddle. It has been 4 mths and now I´ve noticed that the cyst came back, but she is not showing any signs of disconfort. I´m worried that her doctor will tell that she needs another operation for a complete cyst removal (like en bloc excision). I´d like to have another opinion and options. - Is there a way to treat a corneal sclearl cyst with laser? - If the cyst doesn´t get bigger and if it doesn´t cause any disconfort could we wait until she´s older to treat it? Thanks in advace
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012