Child with congenital cataract, was diagnosed with glaucoma. Is there any permanent remedy?

Hi, my first twin Taiwo was detected to have had congenital cataract on the left eye at birth. He was operated on at 3months. We were told to come for intra ocular lens later. The boy is 9 years now. When we went back for the IOL, the right eye was suspected of glaucoma . My questions (1) what is the cause of the glaucoma and (2) can his eyes be corrected permanently? Thanks, Mrs Tosin Rabiu, Lagos, Nigeria.
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012