Child with cold and pain around naval often. Mild anaemic. Is it a gastric problem?

Dear Doctor, My daughter is 7yrs old, her weight is 19kg and height of 120cm. She falls ill very frequently such that she is only well for a week maximum. She falls ill due to common cold the most She for a few months is complaining about pain around the navel, mostly after eating. So far her urine and blood are tested and results show mild anemia , HB:10.4 We have visited many doctors and they are unable to identify what is the exact problem. They are saying that it is due to gas build in stomach and priscribe digestive enzymes and antacids but there is no change. Waiting for your reply.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012