Child with chronic dry cough, has spots on hard palate, deep red veins on tonsils. Treatment advice?

My daughter had had a chronic dry cough for 6 months. At first we were told allergies. After a couple months on allergy meds, we were then told she could have a slight asthma problem. Now after 2 months, it seems the coughing has worsened and earlier tonight while looking at her throat there are petichae on her hard/soft palate and deep red veins on her tonsils. Any idea what to to do next? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012