Child with chronic cough and fever. Taking antibiotics. No relief. Medicine for immediate cough relief?

Hi , my 2 yr 6 month old child is suffering from high cough from last 3-4 days . last 2 days he is coughing continuously, Yesterday I went to doctor as well. we giving following medicines Syp Augmentin duo 5 ml 2 times Syp ambrodil-s 5 ml 3 times Syp Crosin 5 ml (if fever 4 to 6 hrs interval) i have not seen any improvement in last 2 days. please suggest me what could we do for immediate relief from cough.. he is having cold and fever as well. also he is vomiting as well after eating some thing. Please help me. Thanks Hirdesh
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012