Child with burnt blisters on the nipples, intense pain with bleeding. What could be the cause?

yes my 10 old niece has something that looks like blister on both her nipples and then again it looks the cig burns, or a little hole in it and she said it has been bleeding a little bit and it hurts so bad that she wants to cry.. can you help me or give me some webs that has pic of what im talking bout with the answer to go to the pic.. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. at this age due to harmones effect there will be slight change in the shape of the nipples.{enlargement}.
But here the change is far more than the natural change. it may leed to any extent if not attended by a doctor. unless it is seen
by a doctor