Child with bump under skin on top of nose. Red coloured with white head on top. Is it a mole?

my daughter is nine yrs old. Several months ago I notice a bumb under the skin on top of her nose . We took her to a dermatologist and first he said it was nothing, then a blackhead , then he said he didn t know but that it was def not a mole or wart . Now (several weeks later) he is saying it is a mole. I am very concerned as it has changed colors pretty rapidly in the last 2 weeks. it was skin colored and now it is red and looks like it has a white head on the top. It is also making her very self conscious. I would like to first have it confimed that it is a mole. Does this sound normal if it is a mole?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013