Child with bruising, low platelet count.Diffuse petechial rash neck, trunk, extremities, groin . What would be DD for patient?

6 year old girl with a sudden onset of easy bruising and rash. with low platelet count (5,000),and an increase in size of platelets. Diffuse petechial rash on her neck, trunk, extremities and groin . Recent UTI (2 weeks ago). What would be the DD for this patient? I think the dx. is ITP, but could it be Drug-induced thronbocytopeniea, also I ghave a DD of leukemia . Thanks...I really just need a third DD. I am a student.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013