Child with broken ulna and radius. Closed reduction done. Will the arm come back to normal?

My son, 13- broke his radius bone was casted 4 weeks healing well, accidentally slipped at a party, floor was wet (10 days after cast was removed,)re fractured same fracture , displaced this time, and the ulna fractured as well. Closed reduction was done, he's casted once again. Doc says angulation is still 10 degrees which he feels is ok, because he has sufficient growth left in growth plates. I'm still worried, will his arm ever be like it was?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013