Child with blood on penis after urination. Need immediate care?

hello my son is three years old and suddnely cried this afternooon when he went for a wee, when i widped his penis with tissue after he weed its had some blood on it, the urine itself was clear, then when he went toilet again he weed then we wiped his penis and blood was on the end, urine was clear, he has been occasionally moaning about a poorly belly, but he does this quite alot othertimes im not sure it has a connection. he does hold his wee in until he is bursting, as soon as he pulls his pants down his wee shoots out. if you could offer me some advice that would be great, we was going to take him to the clinic at the hospital tommorrow morning early, should we be worried and take him tonight
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013