Child with bleeding in the mouth, bump on the forehead. Pain in the back of the head. Need to be checked?

My daughter hit her forehead and face on the edge if a bench. Her mouth bled and she has a nasty bump on the front.. This happened last night. I remember telling my husband it feels kinda mushy. But never thought about it again cause we were concerned with her mouth. Today she is complaining that the back of her heads hurts to the touch. When I brushed and washed her hair she complained. Is this something I should be concerned about. There is no bump on the back. I saw her hit her front.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013