Child with acute respiratory infection. Nebulizing with duolin and asthalin. Constipated with high body temperature. Side effects of medication?

my child is 7 years 8 months old he diagnosed acute respiratory infection and told to neubalize with duolin flohale and asthalin one by one 6 times a day and tab claro erothromycin is given he is taking medicine from 3 days he is settled but his body is producing too much heat and he didnt passed stool for the last three days . do all these things are normal and do i go with neubalition. please answer
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013