Child with abdominal pain. Ultrasound scan showing urinary infection and enlarged liver and spleen. Cure?

hi
my daughter aged 7yrs had abdominal pain. We went for a ultrasound scan and it was detected that she has urinary infection and mild enlargement of liver and spleen.

can you please advise whether this can treated and is there cure for this as most of them are telling me that there is no treatment. she is just 7rys and i want her to leave a normal life. please advise and provide your contact number. we are from chennai and will meet you if required
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013