Child with abdomen pain, normal bowel. Mild fever, given Motrin. Solution?

I have a 3 yr old, she barely ate or drank today, said her tummy hurt. By this evening she had a normal bowel movement then one that started formed and became mushy, excessive gas all day and she said the tummy pain was in her belly button..she gagged a couple times but never vomited. Her fever was normal earlier but when she went to be she seemed a little warm so I gave her motrin and now I m reading all this stuff and am not sure if I should have given that to her and if I should be worried?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012