Child with a painful lump in the armpit. Can fluclozacillin sodium be used for kids?

I am travelling through Abu Dharbi and it is difficult to get to to a doctor, My 12 year old daughter has a small raised painful lump under her armpit. My husband had a similiar infection about two weeks ago and was prescribed 45 fluclozacillin sodium Ca 500mg, two capsules three times daily for 5 days, then reduce to one capsule 3 times daily. Would this be suitable to use for my daughter if I could buy it over the counter at the pharmacy?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013