Child with a painful bump behind the ear. Pain while chewing. Need to go to the hospital?

My 11 year old son fell and banged his head on a table. He now has a painful bump behind his ear which is soft to the touch. This happened in school over 8 hrs ago, he said he felt like he blacked out when it first happened but woke up fine a few seconds later. He has not complained of headache, nausea, or ear pain...just where the bump is, it hurts to the touch and when he chews. Should I rush him to the ER?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013