Child with PDD-NOS, autism spectrum, leaky gut syndrome. Going through weight loss, irritability, mood swings, food head. Cause?

Hello.. I have a 11 yr old daughter who was diagnosed with PDD-NOS , Autism Spectrum , when she was 3. Since then we have done numerous therapies. She has been Gluten Free/Dye Free since she was 3 1/2. She recently had some tests done and they came back that she now has High Sensitivity to Milk, Casein , Eggs and Mustard. And Low levels of Seretonin. Also Leaky Gut Syndrome . We have elimated these foods her diet and added suppliments. She NOW is experiencing weight loss, poor skin color, irritablity, seems sad and is very foggy headed with long processing delays and very poor eye contact (again). She is very high functioning and has overcome most Autistic behaviors but seems to be regressing now. What could be going on with her??? This is scary..
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013