Child with PDA, ECG confirmed small hole, has poor appetite and immunity. Tips for improvement?

My baby has PDA. When she was about fourth month Doctor took ECG and said hole is closed and there are only 10%chance for again hole being opened so he asked to come after 1year. Now she is one year,We checked for an ECG yesterday, doctor told that there is a small hole. I had a doubt from few months that she might still have this problem because she is not eating. Whenever i feed her food she never swallow and keep it in mouth atleast ten min and by crying at last swallow without way but she eats snacks alone. Also her weight is now 8.8kg(1year) which is less compared to a normal baby. Doctor told to wait 6months more to see whether hole will close by itself because hole is small. But she have poor appetite and less weight. I don t know how to feed her. She is always spitting the food or not swallowing . Doctor saying that babies usually do like that until 2years but i fear. Please give me some advice. Also doctor told that take care of baby such that she must not get cold but she is not eating food so often she have poor immunity . Please help me by some advice.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012