Child with Migraine prescribed Divaa and Flunil, causing trembling in hands. Is it side effects?

My 12 years daughter was suffering from migraine from october 12. Doctor suggected to take divaa od 1000 mg both in morning & evening .she took medicine upto 9th january 2013. Afterward dose was reduced to 500 mg both in morning & evening for 10 days , 250 mg in morning & 500 mg in evening for next 10 days , 250 mg upto 9th march 2013 along with flunil 40 ( 1 tab) & tryptometer 10 ( 1 tab) at night. from 10th march she is taking funil 40 ( 1 tab) & tryptomer 10 ( 1 tab) at night daily. I saw her hands tremble ( shakes) little bit . Is it side effect of divva OD or flunil 40 or tryptomer 10.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013