Child with Erythema annular centrifugum. Gets cough, nebulised with asthalin, patches on body. Is it curable?

My quairy is still as per my post dated Thu, 28 Jun 2012... that... As per diagnosis made by the Doctors of Department of Dermatology , PGI & MR, Chandigarh, My son 9 yrs. old is suffering from Erythema annulare centrifugum ( Multifocal)... since at the age of 3-4 months. At the time of change of season i.e April and November. He gets suffer from cough both dry and wet. despite several efforts it can not be controllable. as a result he is to be neburlized with Asthalin and livolin.. Simultaneously, the patches appers on his body and spread all over... what are the reasons...? is it curable... the PGI doctors has informed that he will be alright after the age of 13-15 yrs. i m very upset with it. i had spend a lot of money for it.. During this change in season he is fully covered with this disease and even feels very difficult even to walk here and there... but till now, he did not need neburlizer with Asthalin and livolin respules... but still not well... please. help
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012