Child was vomiting, not eaten. Something to be concerned about?

My 3 year old woke up vomiting today. This is the 2 time in 2 weeks. He started throwing up clear then he threw up yellowish now it s foam. Is this something I should be concerned about? He has done this several times before. He eats good for the most part but there are times he doesn t eat hardly at all. This has been going on for a few months now.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012

Thank you for your query.

Children are very choosy in their food habits and when they do not get things of their liking they tend to vomit it out. However, in your case it is going on for some time. I suggest that you consult your doctor who may like to find a cause for this problem. The doctor may like to get some investigations done following a physical examination to diagnose the issue.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back for any clarification or new observations which you may like to share.

Wishing your child all the best....