Child was prescribed with vyvanase inspite of having heart murmur which should not have been done. How can this be tackled?

my son was diagnosed with add and before being prescribed vyvance they did and ekg and noted that he had a heart murmur ..he started complaining of chest pains. his new doctor sad he should never have been prescribed an amphetamine because of his not happy about the fact that they would do something like this. what can i as a parent do to let them know that it should never have been prescribed to him.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013