Child was given high dosage of paracetamol. What should I do?

Hello Doctor, I have 2 children. A boy of 7 1/2 years and a girl of 9 months of 8 Kg. Yesterday at 5 PM , my girl was felt fever and my mother accidentally gave my son s paracetamol syrup of 250 mg (5 ml) instead of 100mg (1 filler dosage). Taken to pediatrician within 1 hour. She told as of now, no issue found. And after 24 hours , do a blood test . If any vomiting , come to consult again. Till now she is active. Any issues, i am worried. She is given usual foods to eat. Anything in particular need to give to recover the dosage effect. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013