Child wanting to eat all the time. Episodes of face getting flushed and sweating. Can this be related to puberty?

My daughter is 10 years old and is wanting to continuously eat through out the day. She can eat a good healthy meal and then with in an hour be starving again. She is also having sweating episodes where her face gets flushed and she starts sweating. Sometimes this occurs during the day but mostly at night. She weighs 110 pounds and just seems that she can t ever get enough to eat. Could this be from her going through puberty or something else?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012