Child vomitting every night, has cold. Other child also has same symptoms. Viral?

Hi my 2yr old daughter, has been vomiting everynight for the past 3 weeks. She also has had diahoria aswell. My other 4 yr old Daughter isnt as bad but has also had the same symptoms aswell. They seem fine during the day its at night when they really get sick. Both have colds aswell. They dont have burning temperatures. Ive been told they cant have anything but to let it run its course and give them flat coca cola for dehydration purposes and that its only a virus. Could you please give me your opinion? Thanks. Jackie.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013