Child vomitting daily after going to school. Advised due to psychological problem and not physical problem. Suggestions?

my baby is 3 yr. old. whenever she is going to the school she is vomiting in the class. the management of the school is pressurising to us for leaving from school to my baby as other children are getting infaction.I consulted to some pediatrician for the same & they have done necessary sonography & diagnosis but they said she have no any physical problem. They said she has phycological what can i do in this case.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012

I can understand your concern. Such a situation is very common with children and they tend to capitalize on it. I would suggest that you consult your pediatrician, keep the child at home for a few days and encourage her to go to school. Within a day or two you should notice a change in her behaviour. Secondly, give her a breakfast early so that it is digested by the time she leaves for school. This should also control her vomiting. Thirdly, you should discuss with the school management that vomitings do not pass infection and they should be sympathetic towards the child. Their anger/behaviour may be disturbing for the child.

I hope I have answered your query to your satsifaction.