Child vomits regularly during night and day time, pubic bone pain, fullness in throat. Scheduled for scope. What can I expect?

Hi My 5 year old daughter is going to have a scope done in december. She has been vominiting at night time for the last 3 years etc, i had just put it down to eating too much that day untill my Mam advised me to bring her to my doctor, he refered me to a Doctor who checked her over and put her on Losec tablet which helped great, sickness stopped straight away untill i was told by doctor to take her off them after 6 weeks, within days she was been sick again and worse this time as it was now happening during the day aswell, he then booked me an app for her to have the scope done, she is now off the Losec again and although she hasnt been sick she is back to saying she has a pain at her pubic bone and a full feeling in her throat ana also a full feeling after eating small amounts. Shes always been a healty child and never suffered as a baby with wind, has passed all of her health checks and is perfect weight and height for her age. i would like some advice on what you think will be seen on the scope and are there any questions i should be asking. Thanking You.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012