Child vomits milk in the morning before going to school, used to take milk in the sleep and wake up late. Reason?

Hi I am facing a problem of late my 4 yr old has been vomiting her milk in the mornings before going to school earlier i never faced this problem except sometimes at nights when she would eat late and sleep with milk but during her holidays i would give her milk in her sleep early morning and she would get up late and no vomiting so is it now due to this change of waking her up too soon after giving her milk?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012