Child vomits after eating, get continuous burps, high fever, chills. Scan showed stones in gall bladder, prescribed actibile. Safe?

my son is 4 yr completed this 13 oct 2012 from last 2 months he is not feeling well .wht ever he is eating he is vominting.. and he always take burps continuous for 1 to 2 mints... so we went to doctor he suggested scan . and we too scan for lower abdomin.... and its shown in scan that he has 3 mm stones in his gall bladder .... one doct who works in rainbow hospital he said there is no tablets except surgery for gall bladder...then from the very next day he started having sever fever and every night shevaring....since from 1 week.. not attal decreasing..... then i went to another doctor he saw my son ... but he gave ACTIBILE for my son to take 1.half tablet to eat morning and evening.... can u suggest... wht should i do... can childrent eac actibile... does the stone will be dissolved after eating this tablet...
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013